That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Technical Stuff

Hey guys!

I'm getting really tired of the anonymous comments that are showing up on my blog. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but if you don't have the guts to at least say who you are... well, I don't think that's fair. So I'll be moderating the comments from now on, which means that I get to see them and decide if they're posted or not. All you normal folk will get your comments posted, of course... but I can just delete the anon. ones.

Love,
E.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 a.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    GEEZ people are jerks! Although take it at least as the complement that you're getting a lot of readers...my angry and insulting anonymous posts are actually being made by someone Sean and I know. I don't think I have a lot of readers. Oh well! If I posted more often I'd probably have more :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home