That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Quiet Days

Hi all!

I was planning to have busier days off (tennis with Michael, rollerblading with N.), but I seem to have strained my lower back somehow, and have thus spent most of them on the couch with a book.

On the upside, I have now memorized the 7 features of the limbic system (amygdala, parahippocampal gyrus, cingulate gyrus, septum, fornix, hippocampus, olfactory bulbs) and several other handy bits of info from my neuropsych book. Go me! On the downside, I've been majorly inactive, and ow! my back hurts. :) Hopefully I feel better soon, and can get back outside.

It's chilly and rainy today, so I doubt work's going to be very busy. I imagine we'll be doing lots of cleaning, and a fair bit of chattering. Got to love working with university age girls. We never run out of stuff to talk about! Unfortunately, time tends to drag when we aren't busy - hope tonight doesn't take forever to go by.

More good news: I have a roommate! My mum found an ad in her church's online bulletin that a girl was looking for a place to live in Edmonton. Mum emailed her my email address, and we've been corresponding. Barring unforseen circumstances (which I can't see happening, hence the unforseen bit *wink*), I shall be living with M. come September. She sounds like a great person, and I'm looking forward to meeting her this fall!

And that's all that's new. Like I said, they've been quiet days recently.

All my love,
Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home