That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

An Apology

Um, sooo... friends in Edmonton and Wetaskiwin? You know how I said I'd come to Edmonton and visit? Well, I'll be in Edmonton on Wednesday... at 06.15... to fly out to Campbell River. Guess I'm not visiting you after all! Sorry! But I'll be back in Edmonton at the end of August/beginning of September for grad school, so I'll see you all then?

The plan is that I'm living with my brother and his wife for the summer. I'll get work out there (no one knows what I'll be doing - I might get my Occupational First Aid and work in a logging camp, or maybe I'll wait tables...) So I'll be in beautiful BC, and if anyone MIGHT want to come VISIT - well, BC is lovely, and you should come see it.

Ok, I'm off to pack. Blurgh on packing.

Love,
Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home