That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE!

Hello, mes amis! (moje kamardky!)

The Huebert family held a family pow-wow today to decide my future, as well as solving the minor problem of world hunger, and we've decided that I shall be living in "my" condo in Edmonton for the next couple of years, starting in September. As such, I need a roomie! If you, or someone you know that you think I'll like, are looking for a place to live... well, let me know. The condo is fully furnished, except for your bedroom, and comes with an in-suite washer and dryer (also: fridge, stove, kitchen aid mix master [i love it!] and deep freeze). Rent is about $400/mo., including everything except phone/net. The flat's in Oliver Square, and is within sight of Safeway and Shoppers. 5 minute walk to a direct bus to the U, 10 minutes to the LRT, 45 minutes to walk to campus. If you want to know more, drop me a line at ehuebert AT gmail DOT com.

Loves you!
Elizabeth

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 a.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    Although I can't take the suite (even if we end up in Edmonton there would be two of us!) but I'll vouch for the wonderful-ness of that condo. It's very bright in the day, with brightly coloured walls and neat-o furniture! I'm sure you'll have no trouble findin gpeople at all Elizabeth, especially at that price for a deep-freeze and in-suite laundry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home