That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Eleven Pipers Piping

Hi all,

just a short post today, as I'm tired and don't have much going on.

It was a good day. I wrapped up another 4 classes for before the holiday, which was nice, and one of my classes gave me a stuffed giraffe! They didn't even know that I collect them, so how lucky was that? We did my lesson on "The Elf's Lament" and it went over really well. It was a fun day all around.

Last night we went out for dinner at the Afghan restaurant. Man, do they have some good food. I woke up reeking of garlic still, but it was worth it! Note for next time - one order of bread for every two people, not one each!! We had so much bread left over that we could have all had it for lunch today.

Tomorrow is packing and finishing up 3 more classes (one cancelled, darn it!). I'm sooo excited to leave for England!

Love you all,
Elizabeth

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 p.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    A hug to let you know I'm still thinking of you, and wishing you a Merry Christmas. Things are very busy here, but you're always in my thoughts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home