That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Eight Maids a-Milking

So, why'd the elf go to elf school?

Hi guys! I leave for the Isle in just 5 sleeps - eek! I've sorted through my suitcase, as I was using it as a dresser, and now it's prepped to be packed. Did my laundry today, so I should have clean clothes to wear - always a bonus! I need to print out my "ticket" information, so that I don't end up totally lost, but my flight is actually ticketless, which is a bit nerve-wracking for me. If you are the last person there, well, you might not have a seat!!

I went out for coffee with Tiffany this afternoon. There was an older woman in the cafe that two grown men had to carry/drag out because she was drunk/high/disturbed and causing problems. The weird thing is that I hadn't really even noticed her before they took her out, but after they removed her... well, first she hung around the doors, and then she tried to come back in and be disruptive, so they had to remove her again. It was sad to see. I had to wonder what her story was. Hopefully she has someplace warm to go to, given all the snow we've had today.

Tonight I'm going to see Harry Potter! Yay! I'm quite excited to see it. Here's hoping James and I read the schedule right, and that we end up at an English with Czech subtitles show, and not a dubbed one! :) My Czech ain't THAT good (well, it's not good at all... but that's beside the point!)

Well, it seems to me to be supper time. I'll toddle off now.

Hope you're all well! I'd love to hear from you, if you have time.

Love,
Elizabeth

PS - You didn't think I'd leave you hanging, did you? He needed to learn the elf-abet! *rotfl* *wipes tear from eye* Thanks dad, I love that joke!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:59 p.m., Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I'm not sure. I think I'll likely post a bit, but don't expect too much!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home