That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Friday, December 09, 2005

I always hated titles.

Hi guys,

sorry about the lack of a Thursday post, but I'm sadly feeling under the weather again, and so I wasn't doing a whole lot of anything.

Absolutlely nothing of interest happened yesterday! My classes were very ordinary; they went well, but nothing special happened. Oh, well, one of the classes decided to have a Christmas party in class next week, which should be fun. Any ideas for activities, anyone?

My Czech lesson went well, too. One of the more elementary students wasn't there again, so things are sliding more towards beginner, and I definitely felt less overwhelmed. Plus, I had looked over the lesson in advance (yes, I'm a keener, but I hate feeling stupid in class!!), so I felt a little more comfortable with the language. Oh, and we learned the genitive case, which excited me because I theoretically knew what the genitive was, and now I'm actually learning to use it in a real language. Sweet!

Ok. I have one class today, and then I'm heading off to the doctor's office. I love you all.

Love,
Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home