That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Monday, December 18, 2006

What IS this feeling?

Oh. It's the BEAUTIFUL and EXQUISITE sensation of having NOTHING TO DO. That's right. Know what's on my to do list? Nothing. Except for go to my tennis lesson tonight. But that doesn't feel like anything major! I also need to plan a lesson for tomorrow, but that also just feels like something that will be enjoyable to do, and not a horrible chore. :)

On Saturday I completely cleaned and organized room, filing away all of last semester's stuff, so it feels like I'm ready for a fresh start come January. Today I re-organized the cupboards, to leave the low ones for my new, short roommate. :) It was oddly fun... somedays nothing is quite as satisfying as a good organizing! Is that weird?

Yesterday Megs and I hosted our Christmas party which was really more of a Christmas gathering, since a number of people didn't come. The food was amazing, and the company was even better!! We played Taboo, which was fun, and sang a whole bunch, which was very cool. It was, in short, a very fabulous way to spend a Sunday afternoon/evening. I also got to meet one of Megan's McGill friends, whom I've heard lots about. It's always fun to meet your friend's friends. :)

Tomorrow I teach, and then am going down to Wetaskiwin to spend a few days with the family. I'm also getting my hair cut (thank goodness!) and coloured. I LOVE getting my hair done, so this is going to be great. Even better, I get to spend time with my grandparents, whom I've hardly gotten to see since I've gotten back. I love being with them, and I'm really looking forward to this. :)

Well, I think I might need a nap. My strenuous morning of watching TV and organizing cupboards has caught up with me. I'm exhausted! ;) Later days!

Ela

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You seriously didn't approve my comment to your last post?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home