That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Love!

Tennis lesson numero uno was awesome!! :D Michael's lessons this summer totally paid off, and I wasn't the worst one there (unlike hockey!). We have a really great coach for our lessons, so I really enjoyed learning from him. And he didn't make us feel stupid when we sucked. ;) I'm really looking forward to next week's lesson. And according to their coaching system, we'll be able to play a full-on game by the end of lesson 3. Whee!

So now I'm at home, and I've put in a bit of time on our audiology project, and I finished a speech science reading. Next is some anatomy, followed by snuggling into my cozy bed for some sleep. Man, I love long weekends - but this one has just flown by. I think I need to take two! :D

So once again, life is lovely, I'm so happy, and I can't get over how blessed I am.

Love,
me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home