That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Convinced it's Friday...

Hey guys,

well, it's Wednesday, but it feels like it should be Friday! After the insane pace of the last 2 weeks, studying for and writing 6 midterms in 10 days while putting together a massive scholarship application, time seems to have suddenly ground to a halt. Once I wrap my mind around how far behind I am right now, and how much homework I should be doing, it should speed right back up again. :)

Tonight Chris is taking me to a Wendy MacNeill (hope I spelled that right) concert a club just off Whyte. I'm very excited! He's mentioned dessert, too - mmmm. I'll let you know how it goes. Then tomorrow (at midnight in Copenhagen) I have my 2nd hockey game. To be honest, I'm really nervous. For some reason we got stuck in the 2nd highest tier in the league, and suddenly my suckiness is seeming like more of an issue. But I liked playing last time, so I'm going to be brave, and go again. Hopefully my teammates don't hate me for my awfulness. :D

No big plans for Friday, so as sad as it seems, I'll probably stay in and try to get ahead on all of my homework. I could also go for baking some bread, which I haven't done in a while. Oh, I hope something better comes up!

Saturday is Chris' tea party, and his parties always rule. He's making this insane vegan menu, and I shall have to be rolled out the door. Meg's coming with me, which will be wonderful, since I know she and Chris will like each other, and it's always nice to connect your friends with each other! :D Then my dad (or someone) is picking us up, and it's family dinner (my family always adopts a few of my friends!) for Jake's bday at the Pearl River, our favorite family dining establishment. Very exciting!!

Sunday is church and skating, followed by the frantic cramming in of homework. The excitement!!

Love,
me who is late for class

1 Comments:

  • At 5:57 p.m., Blogger Bari said…

    I'm pretty sure it's McNeill, actually. She's the aunt of a friend from high school and I really like her music. I actually read a few days ago that she was playing in town and wanted to go, but then I promptly forgot. Dang. Well, hope you enjoy the show!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home