That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Friday, October 20, 2006

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Blogging

Or, you know, semi-sort-of-kind-of-a-little-bit-regular blogging... whatever! Anyhoo, the long and the short of it is that this next week is going to be ZOOISH for me. Wait. Not zooish. Zoo-ish. You know, "like a zoo." :) I've got 2 midterms done (one went well, the other... well, don't ask unless you want to see me tear up), and 3 midterms and a bell-ringer quiz left. I also have to get my SSHRC application done. None of this is insurmountable - just vastly time consuming. I'm incredibly proud of myself, because I super productive yesterday, and got through a bunch of audiology material, as well as sketching out a (very) rough draft for my "Program of Study" section of my application.

So adieu my friends, for likely a week. Not so surprising, given that I seem to post about once a week now anyway. :) If you are of a praying bent, you could feel free to pray that I'll get through all of this and maintain one of my program goals: to not have a mental breakdown!!

Love your very own stressmonkey,
Elizabeth

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are an amazing person. You will make it through midterms one day at a time, and you will do well. You will not only not have a breakdown, but you will even manage to have some fun in between.

    P.S. What are your Halloween weekend plans? (or have I already asked?)

     
  • At 8:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are an amazing person. You will make it through midterms one day at a time, and you will do well. You will not only not have a breakdown, but you will even manage to have some fun in between.

    P.S. What are your Halloween weekend plans? (or have I already asked?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home