That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Update!

Hey all! I know, long time no post, but I've been a bit busy. Let's see... where'd I leave off? That's right, N. and I had gone out Sunday night to the movie. On Monday, I did laundry and Amy and I went for a walk in Beaver Lodge area, which is absolutely beautiful. I almost stepped on several slugs, which was DISGUSTING, but everything else was gorgeous. Tuesday I worked, Wednesday I worked, Thursday I worked, Friday I went for a walk with a girl from work, I worked, and Saturday morning I went to the step class at the gym (sooo much fun!!!), and I worked. Sense a theme here?? ;)

Yesterday we also had some of Amy's family over for lunch, which was lovely. She and her mum made these cute li'l sandwiches, and lobster bisque which was yummy, and then they had ice cream for dessert, which I scooped (hey, I'm the professional!!).

Today we went for brunch at Painter's Lodge, which is this beautiful resorty place right on the water (Ok, so everything's right on the water here...), and it was truly lovely. Such a beautiful view, and good food and company. Michael took some pictures, so I'll try to get ahold of them, and post them here. Then we came home to watch the France/Korea game (the French so HAD two goals). After than, I went and met a different C. for coffee - also at the Pier. We sat and chatted for two hours! He used to be a chef, so we had to swap our favorite dessert recipes, and he's going back to school in the fall, so we got to moan about student loans together. Don't get any ideas people - I'm not looking for anything more than friends to hang out with! But this coffee was way better than last week's was, so yay! C. suggested we go paintballing sometime - I'm not sure I'm that brave. But it would be cool to try, so maybe I'll give it a shot.

I picked up an extra shift tomorrow, so yay for time and a half, but booooo for 6 shifts in a row. If it isn't raining, Michael's going to finally give me my tennis lesson. I hope it's sunny!! I also have to do laundry... *sigh* I need more jeans! Then I wouldn't have to do so much laundry!! :) So that's what's new with me. I'll try to post sooner next time, and to have some photos for y'all.

Love you!!

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home