That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Ahoj

Hi guys - things have been busy here , but I haven't done anything too exciting. I saw X-Men III last night, and it was good. I do love Hugh Jackman. (Did I spell that right?) This morning I ran errands and did laundry and watched DEGRASSI (*what's to be afraid of/I can ask a question/and maybe even bend the rules*). Now I'm hanging out, psyching myself up for my interview this evening.

Since not a lot's happened, I ganked another survey from Keely, and shall forthwith fill it out. Loveyouall!

Elizabeth

THE WHO'S

Who is in the house with you? Just Jasper, and she's snoozing.
Who was the last person to msg you? Neil
Who did you last talk to on the phone? Nicole - apparently this week's schedule still isn't up - anyone else notice that it's this week already?
Who's house did you last go to? Michael and Amy's - I haven't been to anyone else's in CR
Who's birthday is next? Kathie's
Who was the last person you told you love them? Keely
Who do you wish you were with right now? Tiffany
Who's your favorite relative? Jacob!
Who do you hope will take this survey? Anyone

THE WHERE'S

Where do you live? Campbell River
Where is your phone? On the bookshelf
Where are your parent(s)? Mum's at A. Leslie's, and dad's at work
Where do you sleep? In my bed
Where do you shop the most? These days? Superstore!
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? The Tommy Hilfiger Outlet store
Where did you last take a car ride to? To Courtenay
Where in your house are you? The living room

THE WHAT'S

What was the last thing you ate? Neapolitan ice cream
What was the last thing you drank? iced tea
What color pants are you wearing? dark khaki green
What phone do you have? whatever M&A have
What is the closest item near you that is blue? The extra bed set up in here
What are you wearing on your feet? they're bare - I don't want sock lines when I wear my capris to the interview!
What instant messaging service do you use? MSN
What is your favorite color? Pink and orange
What is your most used away message? I don't use one
What is your favorite shoe brand? Hmmm - tough one. Not sure.
What do you wear more; jeans or skirts? jeans
What is the last movie watched? Ace Ventura Pet Detective - like a glove!
What do you currently hear? Ace Ventura Pet Detective

THE WHY'S

Why are you taking this survey? Because Keely said I needed to update my blog
Why does basically half the world have a myspace? I have no clue. I've never used it.
Why did pick your msn user name? It's what my Czech teacher called me, and I like it
Why are your best friends your best friends? Because they stand by me even when I'm being an emotional idiot
Why are people labeled (like emo, goth, prep etc)? Because humans are categorical creatures, and that's how the brain works
Why do the people on the news repeat the same stuff over and over? To render us impotent and incapable of thining for ourselves!!
Why is everyone obsessed over the Olympics? It's fun to watch!

THE WHEN'S

When did you meet your best friend? I don't really have a "best friend"
When is your birthday? August 16
When did you last go to the mall? I have no idea
When did you last buy a new pair of pants? A few days ago - I love my new jeans!
When did you last burn a candle? When I was in Prague, I think
When did you last attend high school? 5 years ago-ish
When did you last take a shower? this morning

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay for updates!!

     
  • At 11:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THE WHO'S

    Who is in the house with you? Ninja's, They are everywhere.

    Who was the last person to msg you? Jim

    Who did you last talk to on the phone? Scranton Public Library

    Who's house did you last go to? Technically mine because I am writing this from home.

    Who's birthday is next? Check with the party planning committee

    Who was the last person you told you love them? My mom

    Who do you wish you were with right now? Frodo

    Who's your favorite relative? Technically Luke Skywalker.

    Who do you hope will take this survey? Angela

    THE WHERE'S

    Where do you live? Scranton

    Where is your phone? on my desk beside my computer

    Where are your parent(s) Ninja's broke into our house when I was 10 and killed them.

    Where do you sleep? at home but sometimes at the office so I can be the first one there.

    Where do you shop the most? Sears

    Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Sears

    Where did you last take a car ride to? to Karate

    Where in your house are you? at the computer.

    THE WHAT'S

    What was the last thing you ate? Potatoes

    What was the last thing you drank? Green Tea

    What color pants are you wearing? brown

    What phone do you have? this is getting to be a bit much

    What is the closest item near you that is blue? dumb question

    What are you wearing on your feet?
    Ninja's don't wear footwear

    What instant messaging service do you use? my computer doesn't like ms's it's locked down like fort knox.

    What is your favorite color? brown

    What is your most used away message? huh?

    What is your favorite shoe brand? whatever they have at sears

    What do you wear more; jeans or skirts? jeans are for those who have just given up and skirts are for losers.

    What is the last movie watched? The last samurai.

    What do you currently hear? Everything, I have the force

    THE WHY'S

    Why are you taking this survey? Michael needed to update his HR file

    Why does basically half the world have a myspace? my what?

    Why did pick your msn user name? I don't have MSN what don't you understand about that.

    Why are your best friends your best friends? I don't have friends I keep my friends close and my enemies closer.

    Why are people labeled (like emo, goth, prep etc)? I have some paper for sale

    Why do the people on the news repeat the same stuff over and over? why is this survey so dumb?

    Why is everyone obsessed over the Olympics? Eventually Karate will be an olympic sport too

    THE WHEN'S

    When did you meet your best friend? see above

    When is your birthday? for me to know and you to find out

    When did you last go to the mall? Never

    When did you last buy a new pair of pants? I get a new pair every six months and wear them every day

    When did you last burn a candle? candle's cause fires and as a deputy sheriff I can not be so irresponsible - Ryan started the fire!!!!

    When did you last attend high school? urg

    When did you last take a shower? this morning

     
  • At 11:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Perhaps the sad thing is that I sang the Degrassi song from the lyrics you posted!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home