That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Bad News, Good News

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I got a phonecall from the Sportsplex today. I wasn't chosen for the rec aide job. :( Sad Elizabeth. However, I'm now being considered for a position as an instructor/leader. Instead of working with just one or two kids with special needs, I'd be overseeing the group as whole (mostly average kids, with a few special needs kids with aides). The hours are a bit longer (8 hrs/day as opposed to 6), and the job might go later in the month of August, which would be good. I should hear in a week and a half to two weeks if I get one of these positions. Please pray for me, and send good vibes!

Love,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home