That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Shameless Self Promotion/Portraiture

So Someone (I'm not going to say who...) was a little bored today, and took a couple (Ok, a whole bunch, but I deleted the awful ones and so now she's down to 5, nope 4 that last one was pretty ugly...) self portraity pictures. So here I am, I mean, here she is in all her glory. And cute sweater. The back's even cuter. I'll get the brother to take a picture sometime.







2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny, I did the same thing this weekend. I love the picture of you in the mirror where you're not smiling. It's amazing.

     
  • At 8:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are such a cute nerd. I like the 3rd one best. You look like you have an amazingly long neck in that picture!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home