That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

:)

Bonjour mes amis!

I have to leave for le work in a few minutes, but I felt I should update the ol' blog. So here I am - updating. Only not so much has happened... but that's Ok!

The man with the summer camp program phoned today! That's all I'm saying for now - but good vibes next Monday at around 17.00 would be appreciated. :)

It's cold and rainy today, so I don't think that work will be very busy. I hope that time doesn't drag too much - I'd better take a book with me. Funny how people don't want to come outside for an ice cream when it's chilly out. ;)

Ok. I honest to goodness have nothing to report. Darn. I'll try to have something exciting happen tonight - maybe a deep fryer could catch on fire? No, no - too dangerous. Maybe just some melty ice cream, or a wrap that won't stay together (as if that's out the ordinary. I'm not a wrap artist. I'm a wrap desperado).

Loves you!
Elizabeth

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 p.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    Hee hee, wrap desperado. I like it.

    Work is exciting here. We made 18 capotes in 2 days (so many the Historical Operations manager is taking us out for beers sometime), and today the power went off so the Fort might have to house 106 kids off-site in a hotel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home