That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Today is Thursday, so tomorrow is...

Hi guys,

I'm still getting back into the Prague swing of things, and I keep being confused about what day it is, and what day comes next! :) I think I have it sorted out now, thankfully.

Today was good. My classes were mellow, and I actually had 5 students show up to one class. I like to teach bigger groups, because I like the interaction better, so that was great. My Czech lesson didn't go so well - I forgot everything over Christmas! However, she did review all class, and I think I'm back on track.

I'm going to meet a friend's parents tonight, so I think that will be cool. The hard part is waiting til 7 to leave. It seems like I should be getting ready much sooner than that. I always like meeting people's families, because you get to see a whole new side to them.

Nothing is new here! I'll try to do something exciting on the weekend that I can tell you all about. Hope you're all having a happy day!

Love,
Elizabeth

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home