That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Meme

These are supposedly 26 questions that no one would EVER think to ask. Answer them, then REPOST the bulletin:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was behind you? The towel bar, and therefore, towels.
2. How much cash did you spend yesterday? Ooh, tough one.... Ok. About 250 Kc, because I went to the museum and out for coffee.
3. What's a word that rhymes with mist? fist
4. Favorite planet, which you would live at if, you could? I kind of like Earth, because it's sort of, you know - the only habitable planet...
5. Who is the first person you ever kissed? Adam G.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? woodland
7. What kinda underwear are you wearing? eeek! family blog, family blog!
8. What do you think of yourself? I'm not the same person that I was 5 months ago. I'm way more confident, way more brave, much less whiny, and much less Chicken Little (The sky is falling!!)
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Who wears shoes in the living room? No shoes!
10. Night light or pitch black? pitch black
11. What do you think about the (previous) person who took this survey? I've no opinion, as I got of the blog of a friend of a friend of a friend, and I don't know them. Is that weird?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping!
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Don't know where that is exactly, can we meet somewhere else? The film's not dubbed in Czech, right?"
15. Where is the nearest Panera? I'm not certain what this "Panera" is, and I'm even less certain that there's one in the Czech Republic...
16. What's a saying that you say a lot? Ne ne ne. Pronounced "nay nay nay" it's Czech for... wait for it... no no no. Surprised??
17.Who told you they loved you last? My dad!
18. Last furry thing you touched? My teddy, Tomaš
19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days? None
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Now!
22. Your worst enemy? My staggering ability to convince myself that everything is connected in ways to make me miserable. But I'm working on it! :D
23. What is your current desktop picture? My roommate's nephew
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Na schledanou - it means "good bye" in Czech
25. How do you like your eggs? As an omelette, with lots of cheese and veggies
26. The last song you listened to? Never been this close

Ha! How boring was THAT? :) Yesterday was cool - taught my one class, then went to the library, and then met Chris for coffee. Then we went to the National Museum (pretty cool - and cold. Apparently, the dead and taxidermied animals need to be refrigerated!) Then we went for another coffee, and I headed to Bible study.

Today, I slept in, read in bed and napped all morning, then went out for some lunch and to run some errands. This afternoon I'm going to read and try to write a couple of letters. Then I'm meeting Chris to go see "Walk the Line" tonight. I'm happy, because no one else here seems to like Johnny Cash, so I didn't think I'd get to see it before I went home. This is muchos awesome. I do love me some Johnny Cash. I miss hearing Jacob sing Burning Ring. It's second only to the time that he sang "U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you UGLY" to my mum... "You ugly, grandma! you ugly!" Ah, Jake I miss you.

Alright. I'm off. I'm reading "The Case for a Creator," and it's really interesting, and I want to finish it. Catch alls y'all later!

Love,
Elizabeth

2 Comments:

  • At 12:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was behind you? My clothes.
    2. How much cash did you spend yesterday? $17.50
    3. What's a word that rhymes with mist? piss'd.
    4. Favorite planet, which you would live at if, you could? The one where it rains doughnuts.
    5. Who is the first person you ever kissed? Tabitha M. (now H.)
    6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? The one where it isn't someone at the apartment entrance trying to scam there wayt in.
    7. What kinda underwear are you wearing? underwear?
    8. What do you think of yourself? I try not to.
    9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Sears. 4 Stripes.
    10. Night light or pitch black? pitch black
    11. What do you think about the (previous) person who took this survey? I feel like there's our relationship has become distant in the last few months.
    13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping!
    14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Cell phone? I just got a touch-tone last year!
    15. Where is the nearest Panera? Redmond, WA.
    16. What's a saying that you say a lot? What's happening this Friday?
    17.Who told you they loved you last? My wife.
    18. Last furry thing you touched? My wife's coat. No, it IS real fur.
    19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days? None
    20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None
    21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21 was a good year.
    22. Your worst enemy? Lack of Ambidexterity.
    23. What is your current desktop picture? Homestar.
    24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I was explaining how I had realized I was turning wrong way up a one way street. A Large one-way street.
    25. How do you like your eggs? Fried in the middle of a piece of toast.
    26. The last song you listened to? Wasn't paying much attention. See 24.

     
  • At 4:42 p.m., Blogger Lims said…

    1. My shadow :P
    2. I was about to say nothing.. but no.. I realized I payed with card.. that's tricky!
    3. yyyy list? that's in Polish = letter
    4. this one can be
    5. ah, his nickname was Jolka :) this is originally a female name, but believe me, it was ok :P
    6. veeeery silent
    7. underwear? what's that?
    8. I would love to set my mind finally and be able to say what I think about myself.
    9. of course no shoes :) no way
    10. pitch black :)
    11. I admire him that he didn't resign in the middle (I am close to that!)
    12. - where is the question nunmber 12??
    13. mmm surfing on the couch?
    14. my sister saying that she send me kisses - sweet :)
    15. panera? wtf?
    16. "the point being" hehe
    17. I don't remember :(
    18. ekh ekh... a nice man during NY Eve ;P
    19. None (??)
    20. None. I just developed the last!
    21. now is ok
    22. low thinking about myself and .. cigarettes
    23. a nice photo of two smiling people sitting on the f'n airport
    24. "nie wiem" which is I don't know in Polish
    25. I don't like eggs :P
    26. chan chan (Buena Vista Social Club)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home