That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Friday, November 11, 2005

One Last Post

one quick post before my dabbatical (ahahaha - I'm so funny). I got my care package finally - after having to go to two post offices to find it! In it were all sorts of good things, including a mug. And not just any mug, but a really great mug, that I already love. Here is it what it looks like:





It says:

10 THINGS GOD WANTS YOU TO REMEMBER
I am for you.
I love you.
I will provide for you.
I believe in you.
I will give you rest.
I will not fail you.
I will be with you.
I will answer you.
I will bless you.
I will strengthen you.


It's such a great reminder of the promises that God has made to me. He's going to help me to have the most amazing experience here in Prague! How exciting is that?

Love,
Elizabeth

3 Comments:

  • At 7:18 p.m., Blogger Bari said…

    I refuse to accept that this is the last post for, like, 10 days. Nope, no good. I understand where you're coming from and I am really happy that your dad is visiting you, when my parents aren't coming until February. BUT!! You post more often than anyone I know, and I refuse to accept it. We better get at least a couple updates that say how great it is that your dad is there, and how hard your course is, and how nice the Dresden Wal-Mart is, or I will seriously be angry! No Excuses!!

     
  • At 11:22 p.m., Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Oh Bari. Since there appears to be righteous indignation on the part of my readership (or at least one of the readership!), I shall attempt to post once or twice while he's here. But I make NO PROMISES!

     
  • At 1:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, if I have to demonstrate righteous indignation to get you to post then I'm right along with Bari. I only get to check e-mail once a day by going to the University, and I must have your posts to look forward to at least a few times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home