That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wait! An Update!

8 1/2! You only need to pray for 8 1/2 more contact hours! I picked up a 90 minute one on one class today. Hurray!!

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burdens."
-Psalm 68:19

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

- Philippians 4:19

Thanks for your prayers, please keep them coming!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE,
elizabeth

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've got to get up on the updating. I read you every morning with my breafast and no update just ruins my day! Ok semi-kidding, but I do usually read your update every morning.
    Hope you keep getting more hours.
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home