That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Exciting

Hi guys,

I heard back from DriveABLE today, and am going in for interview on Friday morning at 10 (the delay was due to their HR woman being on holiday). If you have a moment, you might say a little prayer that I'll be calm and not chatter their heads off. :D

I had a lovely birthday last week, with lots of birthday greetings from friends (yay for Facebook), time spent with family, and a trip to the horse races with Jason. "Dover! Move yer bloomin' arse!" We made $3. I won't tell you how much we lost. ;) A good time was had by all! Last night we had dinner with his mum and grandparents, which was lovely. His granny and grandfather gave me Godiva chocolates as a gift... and I'm doing a TERRIBLE job of rationing them out.

Given my inability to hold onto chocolate, I went out for a run this morning. My endurance isn't as good as it was, but I managed to get in a good thirty minutes, so I'm feeling pretty fantastic. I'm planning to go again tomorrow - provided my legs don't hurt too much. * grin *

I'm off to turn on the oven and throw in a roast. We're having it with mashed potatoes and green beans/spinach sauteed with garlic. Nummers.

Love ya,
Ela

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home