That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

You know Elizabeth's tired when...

Yesterday I was hanging out with Robert (no, that's not really his name), and I was noticing that Shakespeare (my ex-kitty that I'm cat-sitting while while Al is on vacation) prefers to be with Robert than with me. That's right - my darling cat likes my boyfriend, whom he's only just met, better than he likes me, the woman who fills the food bowl and scoops out the kitty litter.

I stifled a yawn, turned to Robert and said"Hmmm, Shakespeare likes you better than I do.

There was a long silence, nigh unto a pregnant pause, then Robert replied "Maybe I should just go home now."


I sure hope that it wasn't a Freudian slip, or that Shakes REALLY likes Robert!!

Elizabeth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home