That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Exam Stress

Hey all,

so I'm *thisclose* to being done exams - just one more left to go! But today's exam was pretty stressful, including 3 long answers that all looked pretty much the same to me, but were worth 13, 17, and 30 points respectively. I'm not quite sure what made the one worth twice as much as the other...

So, how stressed am I?? This stressed:




And I figured - hey, my toes are cute, my fingers should be too!:



So now. I must get back to the clinical aphasiology. Though I must admit, it's hard to study when your fingers keep distracting you... ;)

Love,
ela

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:39 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Cute toenails! I hope that your exams all went well, and that the thesis is peachy keen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home