That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

High on the hill lived a lonely goatherd...

What do you think those two are staring at, up there on the mountain?

I've also been wanting to talk a bit about this great resource my brother turned me on to. It's called Pray-as-You-Go, and I really, really love it (if you click the link, it takes you to its description). It's a daily prayer devotional developed by the British Jesuits, and I highly reccommend it. It isn't preachy at all; it's beautiful music and someone with a lovely accent reading a scripture and asking you questions about it. I've worked it in as part of my bedtime routine. Read my Bible, then listen to this as I straighten up my room, then read a chapter of my novel, then off to sleep. (Actually - both links might take you to the same place. But you can click on the little tabs underneath the Pray as You Go logo to see the various bits of information.)

My life is feeling incredibly stressful at the moment, and I therefore don't have much to say. But I'm starting to consider my options for August... and I've been graciously invited to Campbell River. I am seriously considering this as an option, and so if you think of me, you could pray.

Ok. I'm off to class.

Ela




And isn't he cute? Chris took this picture at the Provincial Museum, and I just think it's so cute. I need to go back to that exhibit, and figure out just what it is that the two of them are looking at....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elizabeth:

    Did you realize what the name of this picture is? I thought the little boy looked like Jake and I could hardly believe I twhen I saw the name of the picture.

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home