That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Six Weird Things

I was tagged by Karlie to do this meme, but I can't figure out why... I'M not weird. Not me! ;)

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. On our "torso" anatomy day (thoraic and abdominal cavities) a couple of the girls were feeling a little queasy. I was thinking (though I refrained from mentioning it at the time) that I had a sudden craving for ribs for dinner. Tony Roma's, anyone?

2. I really, really like tuna fish with ketchup and pickle sandwiches. And you are not allowed to mock it unless you've actually tried it. I got the habit from my grandparents. When we had tuna sandwiches, grandpa always dipped his in ketchup, and grandma always put a little dish of sliced dills on the table. All together, it's fabulous!

3. I lay on my side until I'm thisclose to falling asleep. Then I lay on my back. When I wake up about half an hour before my alarm goes off, I roll over and spend those last few minutes on my stomach.

4. I still really enjoy watching cartoons. Kim Possible, Recess and the Weekenders are very fun!

5. When I was a little girl, our church library had a series of books for kids about life skills (personal hygiene, good manners, etc). I loved those books. My absolute favourite was all about how to clean your room. I signed that book out at LEAST once a month, took it home, and cleaned my room by its guidelines. I haven't taken the book out in years now, but I still clean my room following its rules. :)

6. I don't like strawberry gum, strawberry candies, or strawberry cosmetics (e.g., lip gloss). However - I LOVE strawberries!

I'm going to tag Marta and Prairie. I know, I know - it's not 6. But I don't KNOW six people who actually keep up with their blogs!!

Ela

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:24 p.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    Yay! You did it :D I don't suppose you remember what those guidelines were...I could probably use them!

    And yours are SO not as weird as mine are lol. (And that's a compliment) I am so neurotic. Yours are all cute!

     
  • At 7:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ela!

    Now I'm dying to know what the room cleaning guidelines are!

    Julie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home