That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

You know it's Christmas Break when...

1) You eat double chocolate cookies for breakfast.
2) You actually sit down and watch TV. In point of fact - you find that you're watching like six hours of TV. Oops.
3) Reading feels like work. Even if it's a novel.
4) Those two or three things that you're supposed to do for school keep getting put off for the really important things: eating double chocolate cookies and watching TV.
5) Forget defined meal-times: Every time is eating time!
6) You wake up one morning and suddenly realize that you haven't left your apartment in 48 hours, and you've had your PJs on that whole time, too.
7) You're wearing Winnie the Pooh PJs.
8) You're writing cheezy lists, and the post before has your eccentric aristocratic name. No thought required!

So I'm loving Christmas break! I'm sleeping loads, and just hanging out with my family. I got to spend a few days with my grandparents, which was wonderful. I don't get to see them enough during the semester, and I think that next semester is going to be even worse time-wise. So I have to get down there while I can! :D

Today I told mum that we have to go for walk, because I really do just sit around the house and do nothing these days. :) And it's lovely outside, so I guess I should be out there. In fact - maybe I'll go have some lunch, and head on out. So Happy Christmas!

Love,
me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home