That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hockey? Hockey!

I ran into Anne this morning, the girl who's recruiting for the hockey team. Turns out that... Campus Rec provides the equipment! Ok, yeah, kind of gross to be sharing that, but it's a LOT cheaper than providing my own. So - I'm going to play hockey this winter!! Goooo me!

Speaking of skating, Oliver has public skating Wednesday, and the Uni has it on Fridays. And it's already started! I'm so excited to skate this fall. I love skating. And I'm looking into tennis lessons, too... just an hour a week.

Busy busy busy! Happy! Happy!

Love,
Elizabeth

3 Comments:

  • At 9:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll go skating with you!!
    -Liana

     
  • At 9:22 a.m., Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I'd love that - send me an email w/ your phone number and stuff, please! ehuebert AT gmail DOT com. :)

     
  • At 11:23 a.m., Blogger meesh said…

    Hockey! I'm very impressed Elizabeth! Sounds like you're having an awesome time with grad school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home