That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Birthday Party

Hi guys!

So yesterday was my birthday party, and it was fabulous! A HUGE thank you goes out to my wonderful sister Amy, who planned, prepped, and executed my party with grace and style. Thanks Amy, for one of the best birthdays ever!

So of course, you'll want pictures. And I'm happy to oblige! Now you get to see most of the pretty girls that I work with, and my absolutely amazing birthday cake!





From top to bottom: Ka., N. and Kr. Nope, no names!


Mah beautiful cake! I love it soooooooo much! :D


From left to right: Kr., Ka, me!, and N.


Left to right: Ja., Kr., N., and Ka.


Me, Kr. and Ka. (Look how looong my hair is; it's getting chopped in 8 days!)


Top to bottom: Amy, N., and I.


Left to right: Me, N., Kr, Ka. (and you can see Ja.'s hands)




Ka.

So my birthday was pretty darn fandangus. We ate dinner and cake, and then we went and played bocce at the park, which was awesome.

Today N. and I went rollerblading, and then to Starbucks for pomegranate fraps and shaken iced tea lemonade. We also decided that we're going to go for a 3rd earring together - yay!

I'm off to prep for dinner - ta!

Love,
Elizabeth

3 Comments:

  • At 7:54 a.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    I lurve their shaken iced tea lemonade (with Passion tea) but that pomengranate frap sounds awesome, since I love pomengranate! When we have some spare monies I'll have to try some...Happy Belated Birthday! I have a pressie but I'm waiting to send mine out until I get to Winnipeg.

     
  • At 6:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about your brother?

     
  • At 7:02 p.m., Blogger Elizabeth said…

    He was also helpful, but Amy did most of the work. :) And he's not in the pictures, because he's taking them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home