That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Elizabeth is...

I stole this from my cousin Graeme (hi Graeme!). You enter "your name is" (use the quotes) on google, and see what you get!

Elizabeth is 2.01. (A little young, no?)

Elizabeth is now 124 724. (A little old, no?)

Elizabeth is situated in the heart of downtown Montreal. (And here I thought I was on the west coast!)

Elizabeth is one of five Bennet daughters. (I knew I was adopted!!)

Elizabeth is being tended by her ladies. (Yes. I do love my maidservants.)

Elizabeth is in the eighth grade. (You mean my university graduation was just a dream, and I have to return to being a 13 y/o girl? Noooooooo!)

Elizabeth is educated by the best and brightest of the era. (Well, yeah.)

Elizabeth is depicted as moody and vindictive. (Uh... well, yeah.)

Elizabeth is versatile and can perform solo. (Ooook)

Elizabeth is as indulgent and cathartic as a pint of Haagen-Daaz. (The last statement is the truest!)

Love,
Elizabeth is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home