That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Pictures - Courtesy of Liana


The Old Town Square. You'd think you could get closer to the front of that church, but you can't really. It's kind of odd...




Czech folk have their priorities straight - no guns, no dogs, no ice cream




Elly, Chris, Elizabeth and Tiffany. We're such a hot group!




Elizabeth and Tiffany. I love Tiffany. I love that top. Tiffany + Top = A Lot of Love.




Chris, Elly, and Liana. Liana is wearing my sweater, so when I look at this pic, I think it's me. Weird, eh?




Chris, Elizabeth, Liana and Tiffany on the Charles' Bridge at night. I love the bridge at night, and quite enjoy wandering across it. It's very beautiful. You should come and see it, just like Liana and Elly did!!




Elizabeth and Elly. Double Elizabeth! Double the Fun!




Moi, in front of some church near my favorite market. Aren't I cute?? (Don't answer that!)






Chris, moi, Tiffany and Elly. We were having dinner at the dirty cafe. You can't see the naughty pictures... darn, eh??




Chris and Elizabeth, being schmoopy. It's hard not be occasionally schmoopy when you live in a city like Prague.




Our intrepid photographer! Everyone say "thank you Liana, for providing Elizabeth with blog fodder so that she finally posted something. And yay, exciting that the something is pictures!"

Thanks Liana!

Love,
Elizabeth

4 Comments:

  • At 6:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're Welcome!
    -Liana

     
  • At 12:14 a.m., Blogger meesh said…

    Looks like you're having a lot of fun in Prague! Wish I could come and visit. And good job with the boy - he's a cutie :-)

     
  • At 1:07 p.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    You look beautiful, as always, and now I have a picture to put with a name for all these people! The city looks just gorgeous as well, I wish I could go visit. It also looks MUCH warmer there than it is here, although it's quite warm here for March.

     
  • At 12:38 a.m., Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Liana - you rule! How's life back in Edmonton?

    Meesh - I am LOVING Prague. It's going to be really hard to return to Canada!! (And he is kind of cute, isn't he? *sigh*)

    Karlie - Aw, thanks hunny! It is pretty warm here. Hovering around 0* or a little warmer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home