That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pictures!!

Hi guys, here are a few photos. I know we all like pictures! A huge shout out to BARI who taught me how to put these up! Thanks Bari!! Everyone, say thank you to Bari!

Dad in my classroom, doing an unofficial observation!





The Charles' Bridge.





A window in St. Vitus' Cathedral - so beautiful! And the colors are just so intense. It's an incredible place to be on a sunny day.



A dark picture of the amazing circus that we went to.





Dad at a statue at the Prague Castle. He really liked it. It creeped me out. ;)





My classroom at Skrivanek - where I taught the intensive course.



Goulash! The national and delicious dish. Served with knedlicky (dumplings) and sour cream.






A letter I got from Amy. Those are giraffes! Giraffes! And it came just like that! I saw giraffes in the mailbox, and went racing upstairs to get the mailbox key so I could figure out WHY on EARTH there were giraffes in the mail!





Now that I've got this figured out, more pictures shall be forthcoming.

Love,
Elizabeth

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 a.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    Keep looking for Giraffes in the mail....

    I will write more when darned exams are finished!

    BIG HUGS.

     
  • At 11:56 a.m., Blogger Rob said…

    I'm just jealous that you *have* a classroom. A classroom! I'm always stuck in offices - I only get classrooms when I sub public courses. :( Sigh...

     
  • At 12:30 p.m., Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I only had that classroom for 5 days! Ok, so I HAD a classroom for 5 days, and a lot of TEFLers never see one... but it was still just 5 days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home