That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ok, Ok, I'm sorry!

Yeesh! Dad tells me that a few more posts like the last one and he won't bother reading this at all anymore! How mean is that?? ;) So, I apologize for the whinyness, and hereby declare that you are not obligated to email me. There!

I had a good but busy day today. I really threw myself for a loop though... I had a unit all planned out... and then realized I had skipped a unit! I ended up just teaching the missed unit straight from the book - and now I already have the next lesson planned. :)

Well, nothing else is new here. Just wanted to say that I love you, and you can keep reading the blog because I won't guilt trip you anymore!

Love,
elizabeth

p.s. - I was mostly just trying to be entertaining - what a failure I am!

p.p.s. - on the subject of emails, please send them to ehuebert AT gmail DOT com. My forwarding address from the UofA is not working properly, and I'm not getting emails, or they're being delayed.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 p.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    No worries - reading it KNOWING it's meant to be entertaining, it is. The problem, fo course, with the internet, is that you can't see someone and know what tone they're using.

    Your package went in the mail today! I sent it surface mail which is a lot longer (probably 2-3 weeks), but a lot cheaper. It should get there in good time for Christmas though!

    Love and Hugs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home