That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Be good to me, Česka Pošta

Well, it's official. I have applied for graduate studies in Speech-Language Pathology at the University of Alberta and Dalhousie University. Hurrah!! I mailed off my applications this morning, which was no mean feat as I don't speak Czech and most of the postal workers don't speak English. Fortunately, I found one who did, and we got all my envelopes sent off as registered mail. Now I can track them! That is, I can track them if I can find the website to do so, and figure out where to put the number, and then decipher the Czech text.... Well, I am potentially able to track them! And so now the wait is on... I should hear in April or May if I've been accepted. All prayers appreciated!

Love,
Elizabeth

1 Comments:

  • At 2:09 p.m., Blogger Elizabeth said…

    You know, that wouldn't be a bad idea - except that I'm not certain that I need a man! I'm pretty certain that I need to know when to leave Prague. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home