That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Safe in Campbell River

Hi all!

Well, I made it. After an uneventful flight (the best kind!), and a long lay-over in Vancouver, I made it safely into CR. I've taken a few pictures for you. More will be forthcoming when I a) unpack and can show you my room, and b) go for a walk so I can take gorgeous pictures of the mountains and ocean for you!







The view out of the front window. Gorgeous, I know!



My roommate, Jasper. She was quite excited to see me yesterday. So excited, in fact, that I had to mop up the floor. :)



One side of the backyard - where I shall be spending much time. Ignore the rubbish bin, the yard's less "fluorescent pink" without it.



View of the other side of the backyard - also beautiful!



So that's where I'm staying for now. More pictures to come! Now it's on to the job hunt!

Love,
Elizabeth

4 Comments:

  • At 8:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I enjoy pictures, keep it up....
    -Liana

     
  • At 9:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also enjoy pictures. Your brother's place is beautiful. I'm glad to hear you made it there okay. Keep the pictures coming!!

    PS good luck with the job search.

     
  • At 12:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too have a roomate but I don't have to clean up after her. Well, at least not like that. But we are getting a rabbit!!!! Tabitha's very excited, and I've never had a pet before, so I'm just unsure about the whole matter. Anyway, hope you and Jasper get along well.

     
  • At 1:21 a.m., Blogger Truskawka said…

    Jasper is gorgeous! She looks like a cousin of my Misiek (I miss him a lot).
    And I think we're really getting a yorki soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home