That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Friday, November 09, 2007

How to Make an Ela Feel Fabulous

Witness: winter brunette locks full of volume, and nicely tinted eyebrows (no more pencilling them in!)

Ela is grumpy:

Ela remembers that she is happy because she looks so fab:

I feel that this haircut is slightly reminiscent of Tiffany-Amber Thiessen's in 90210 - yet I love it anyway. The volume suits me better than poker straight hair, and I get to keep the length. :)

So that's how I spent my Friday - shoved some corks up my nose, then went and got pampered. Lovely!

E.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 p.m., Blogger Karlie said…

    Cute hair dear :) - my confirmation "word" is hunjl - doesn't that just look like a real word?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home