That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A couple of pictures

Ok, so I've told you guys that it's beautiful here. But I'm not so sure that you're understanding the beautifulness. So I've got a couple of pictures here. The first one is from my looooong walk 2 days ago, and the second is what I saw on my way to "apply in-person." Prepare to be envious!


This is someone's FRONT LAWN. This is the DEER on the LAWN in the MIDDLE of a suburb. Cute! I apoplogize for the moderate bluriness, but one deer had already run away, and I wanted to make sure I caught the 2nd one before it bolted, too!



This is 'the view.' Or perhaps 'a view.' CR is a pretty gorgeous place! All those mountains and all that ocean - all in one place! I shall likely continue to take 'view' pictures, just so you can all be envious.

Michael took us out for dinner yesterday to celebrate my getting a job. He also made me promise that if the TEFL people offer me something good, I'll consider moving on. The job I've got doesn't pay the highest wage ever (I'm not surprised, are you?), but I'm just pumped to be working. I start Friday - whee!

Love,
me.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is sooo beautiful there. I'm incredibly jealous and not ashamed to say so!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home