That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Note from the Management

It appears that I may have received a spam comment, which is not something that I'd particularly like to encourage. Because of this, I have turned on "word verification" for my blog. When you post a comment, you will be asked to copy a word into a box, sort of like a password. Don't worry, I've set it to ask you to do that... it prevents me from having oodles of spam comments, and it protects you from thinking a link in a comment is safe to click on when it really isn't. Any questions? (Put them in the comments... you'll have to type the word they show you into the box they give you to make it work!)

The management thanks you for your patience.

-Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home