That's Just Speechie!

The wandering ramblings of a Speechie Student at the UofA.

Monday, February 11, 2008

"Boys," she said with disgust.

Just a quick anecdote for you tonight...

The other day I walked up behind Jason just after he'd finished changing his shirt so we could head out somewhere.

"Oh, honey," I said. "I think you need to put on a different shirt. This one reeks."

"Really?" he asked. "That's weird - it's clean, right off the shelf."

"Are you sure?" I queried, knowing his tendencies to (a) leave dirty clothes lying all over his place, and (b) pick stuff up off the floor to wear.

"I'm sure. What's it smell like?"

"It smells like...." I took a deep whiff. "It smells like...." Another deep breath in, and "It smells like rank a**, to be honest. What did you GET on this shirt, Jason?"

"I don't know," he replied, pulling it over his head. Pressing the shirt to his face, he inhaled. "It smells fine to me, Ela."

He tossed it over to me, and I too pressed it to my face and breathed in. "Weird - it smells fine now..."

"JASON. YOU JERK!! YOU FARTED, DIDN'T YOU? You STOOD there and FARTED and let me stand behind you and SMELL IT!"

Jason burst out laughing. "I didn't mean to! I didn't really even realize I'd let one slip. It was tiny, I swear!"

Boys!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like love

     

Post a Comment

<< Home